10 tips for a successful oral sex! Many women have their own tricks in terms of oral sex that know works every time, especially if stable partner. But the same moves every time, can generate routine sex life.
– Just because it’s “oral sex” does not mean you should just use your mouth. Supports phallus from the base using your hands and even play with his testicles for a greater pleasure.
– When you start mouth and throat hurt from the effort, use lubricant or saliva to continue with hand movements. Sucking penis and easy side play with language, to give you a break from the suction. Also, look your partner in the eye and gently strikes phallus lips or cheeks for maximum excitement, during which you can rest and jaw, and neck.
– Between the anus and testicles base, the area is extremely sensitive to touch, especially if it involves the lips and tongue.
– Buy a flavored lubricant felt if taste during oral sex is not exactly your liking. So you can make moves with greater ease, slipping the easiest and thus higher excitation. In the meantime, not only men should enjoy during oral sex.
– When you get tired or feel the need to swallow saliva, slows down and even stop oral activity itself, using your hands to maintain arousal. A little off can increase sexual tension helping your partner have an orgasm even more intense.
– Do not hesitate to ask him why and how he likes. No matter how much you know in terms of blowjobs, each man has his own sexual secrets that can ii embarrassed to tell you, and an honest approach will always be appreciated.
– Apply only mouth movements penis while you walk around the phallus palms up and down.
– Before ejaculating, pull gently to his testicles, rotate them gently in your hands to intensify orgasm.
– When movement focuses on the penis, do not forget that delicate area just below the head to an envelop with language. It is a very sensitive so avoid as much as possible any escape teeth.
– Get moans while her oral sex. It is very exciting to partner and women and even induce a state of excitement, even if it is not one that receives direct pleasure.